The Scope and Characteristics of The Sewage Pump
The sewage pump is a pump product that is connected with a motor and works under the liquid at the same time. Compared with the general horizontal pump or vertical sewage pump, the sewage pump has a compact structure and a small area. Installation and maintenance are convenient. High-Efficiency Sewage Pump are generally equipped with automatic closing devices for automatic installation. Installation and maintenance are quite convenient, and the continuous operation time is long. Since the sewage pump and the motor are coaxial, the shaft is short, and the rotating parts are light in weight, the load on the bearing is relatively small, and the service life is much longer than that of the general pump.
1.There are two different installation methods, fixed automatic coupling installation system and mobile free installation system.
2. The overall structure is compact, small in size, low in noise, significant in energy saving, convenient for maintenance, no need to build a pump room, and can work when submerged in the water, greatly reducing the project cost.
3. A high-precision anti-interference water leakage detection sensor is installed in the sealed oil chamber of the Sewage Pump, and a thermal element is embedded in the stator winding to absolutely protect the water pump motor.
4. It can be equipped with a fully automatic safety protection control cabinet according to user needs, which can absolutely protect the pump from water leakage, leakage, overload and over temperature, which improves the safety and reliability of the product.
5. The float switch can automatically control the start and stop of the pump according to the change of the required liquid. It does not need to be supervised by a special person and is extremely convenient to use.
6. The unique single-blade or double-blade impeller structure greatly improves the dirt passing capacity, and can effectively pass 5 times the diameter of the pump diameter and solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the pump diameter.
7. The mechanical seal adopts a new type of hard and corrosion-resistant tungsten carbide material. At the same time, the seal is improved to a double-end seal, so that it can run in the oil chamber for a long time, and the pump can run continuously for more than 8000 hours.
8. It can be equipped with a double guide rail automatic coupling installation system according to user needs, which brings great convenience to installation and maintenance, and people do not need to enter the sump for this.
9. It can be used in the full head range, and the motor will not be overloaded.
1.Sewage discharge from farms and irrigation of rural farmland.
2. Supporting equipment for prospecting mines and water treatment.
3. Instead of carrying people on one's shoulders, suck river mud.
4. Discharge of wastewater from enterprises.
5. Energy-Saving Sewage Pump discharge system of urban sewage treatment plant.
6. Drainage stations for subways, basements, and civil air defense systems.
7. Sewage discharge from hospitals, hotels, and high-rise buildings.
8. Sewage drainage stations in residential areas.
9. Discharge of thin mud in municipal engineering and construction sites.
10. Water supply device of waterworks.