Daily Maintenance of Vacuum Pump
1.A Mechanical Vacuum Pump that requires cooling water. Cooling water should be passed before starting the machine, and then start. The outlet temperature of the cooling water should not exceed 30 degrees.
2. The pipes of the continuous vacuum pump and the pumped system should be as short and thick as possible, and the inner diameter of the pipe should generally be no smaller than the diameter of the air inlet of the dry vacuum pump to avoid the resistance of the dry pipe from affecting the pumping rate.
3. In order to keep the working room clean and hygienic, which is beneficial to the health of the staff, the exhaust gas should be directly led to the outdoors by the use of leather hoses.
4. When the vacuum pump is not working for a long time or the ambient temperature is low, it may cause difficulty in starting. At this time, the suction port of the Single Stage Vacuum Pump should be vented to the atmosphere, and the pulley should be rotated (not connected to the power supply to make the vacuum pump rotate for several weeks before starting. If it is directly connected to the vacuum pump, you can continue to operate the motor several times to drain the oil in the vacuum pump cavity into the oil tank, and then you can start.
5. Before use, check whether the mechanical vacuum pump oil reaches the oil mark line on the window. At the same time, the direction of rotation of the motor pulley must be checked. The observer is facing the pulley, and the pulley should rotate in a clockwise direction. If it rotates in the opposite direction, you can swap any two-phase connectors in the phase power supply. Otherwise, the rotary vane vacuum pump will not be able to pump the air, but will pump the vacuum pump oil and atmosphere into the pumped system, causing serious pollution.
6. After the work is over, the high vacuum valve should be closed first, then the low vacuum valve. Then stop the rotary vane vacuum pump, and then deflate it (if electromagnetic vacuum belt vent valve is used, it can be vented automatically) to prevent oil from returning to Vacuum system, finally cut off the main power supply. Stop water.
7. Take care to prevent hard materials (metal chips, glass fragments, etc.) from falling into the Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump and scratching the moving parts of the vacuum pump. When the vacuum pump is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a dry and clean environment, and the suction port and exhaust port should be blocked to prevent dirt from falling in.
8. When washing and assembling the mechanical vacuum pump, care must be taken not to damage the sealing surface, do not lose the screws, and dry or dry the parts that have been cleaned (the temperature should not be too high and the time should not be too long. A small amount of grease should be applied to the vacuum pump wall during assembly. , As far as possible to remove the dead space, the amount of oil is based on the oil line, and excessive fuel will be injected)