Maintenance And Maintenance Of Vacuum Pump
In response to some problems that occur during the use of the vacuum pump, the Vacuum Pumps Manufacturer has summarized the following daily maintenance and maintenance methods for the vacuum pump:
1.Frequently check the pipes and joints of the rotary vane vacuum unit for looseness. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body and observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark. Therefore, check the oil level position frequently. If it does not meet the regulations, adjust it to meet the requirements. The lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Under normal circumstances, the Stainless Steel Vacuum Pump should be overhauled after 2000 hours of operation. Check the aging degree of the rubber seals, check whether the exhaust valve plate is cracked, and clean up the dirt deposited on the valve plate and exhaust valve seat.
4. Close the gate valve of the outlet pipe, the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum gauge.
5. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the vacuum pump body, and fill with water or slurry.
6. Turn on the motor. When the vacuum pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the slide valve vacuum pump. After seeing the proper pressure, open the gate valve gradually and check the motor load.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the vacuum pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the vacuum pump runs at the highest efficiency point to achieve the greatest energy saving effect.
8. During the operation of the Vacuum Pump, the bearing temperature must not be 30°C higher than the surrounding temperature, and the absolute temperature must not be higher than 60°C. Press ZG-4 calcium-based grease into the roller bearing chamber to fill 2/3 of the bearing chamber space. Normally working bearings should be filled with oil 3 to 4 times a year, the bearings should be cleaned at least once a year, and all the grease should be replaced.
9. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
10. In order to ensure that the vacuum pump is working normally, the oil quality should be checked frequently. If the oil is found to be deteriorated, it should be replaced with new oil in time. The oil change period is determined by the user's discretion based on actual use conditions and whether it can meet the performance requirements. Generally, a new stainless steel pump is recommended to change the oil once every 100 hours of operation when pumping clean and dry gas. After the black metal powder is not visible in the oil, the oil change period can be extended appropriately in the future.
11. Frequently adjust the packing gland to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal, and it is better to leak out.
12. To stop using the vacuum pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor. If the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the water, inject the specified new oil into the rotating part and the joint, and place it in a dry place for proper storage.